[nsp] Vlans across a t1.

Church, Chuck cchurch at wamnetgov.com
Fri Feb 6 17:32:21 EST 2004

If you're saying that VLAN 1 on one side is the same IP subnet as VLAN1
on the other side, you could try bridging.  I think your two bridging
choices are back to back frame relay, using 3 PVCs; or 3 tunnel
interfaces.  At one time though I didn't think Cisco supported briding
into a tunnel interface.  The other may work, and give you the advantage
of all the frame relay traffic shaping features.

Chuck Church
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Wam!Net Government Services
13665 Dulles Technology Dr. Ste 250