[nsp] /30 over WAN links

Church, Chuck cchurch at wamnetgov.com
Fri Feb 6 17:40:35 EST 2004

One advantage of using a single block for a customer (and forcing them
to use ip unnumbered on an interface) is that you end up with just one
subnet associated with that customer, rather than two.  End result is
less routing table entries on your end.  It's not a replacement for
thoughtful summarization, but it can't hurt.

Chuck Church
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Wam!Net Government Services
13665 Dulles Technology Dr. Ste 250