[nsp] CAT 3750 EMI

Brad Bonin brad at cisco.com
Wed Feb 11 07:31:37 EST 2004

Another unique difference in the 3750 is the egress queue capabilities.
Each intf provides 4 queues, one of which can be configured as a
priority queue.  The other 3 can be configured to shape (sets a
guaranteed and a max) or share (sets a min, can burst to available bw).
Finally, you can port limit to a specified rate.  This allows you to
rate limit by traffic type and then apply an aggregate to the port.

brad