[nsp] Cisco 3640 ATM and Mupltiple ISP's Question

Melvin C. Etheridge mele at enia.net
Thu Feb 12 11:12:50 EST 2004

The local Telco currently offers DSL to their customers and we "resell" the
same service to ours using their adsl circuits.

Currently each of my customers has there on sub int and pvc on our router
(int atm1/1.xxx PVC 1/xxx) .

The Telco is wanting to set up a "virtual path" for our customers from each
DSLAM back through their ATM switch to
our 3640.

They wanted me to use a "range" command and setup a PVC for each DSLAM
starting with PVC80/xxx (I THINK) .

Well the 3640 does not support the "range" command and the allowed VPI's are
only from 0-63.

Is there any other way to set this up so that they have their virtual path
for their customers and we have one for ours??

Thanks,

Mel