[nsp] E3 Performance Issue

Yuval Ben-Ari yuvalba at netvision.net.il
Thu Feb 12 12:50:54 EST 2004

I've seen this error couple of times after doing some network changes
that probably forced the LC to rebuild the CEF table.
I don't believe it should be caused by null routed packets being dropped
as this is easy on the LC as any other packet forwarded.
Of course if the flood was massive enough to cause your routing protocol
to flap which will require FIB rebuild it could explain it.
So you have to look for other clues in the logs/monitoring tools ....

Yuval