[nsp] sup720 acl debugging

Andrew Fort afort at choqolat.org
Mon Feb 16 02:56:27 EST 2004

On 15/02/2004 4:51 AM, rajeshbansal9 at aol.com wrote:

>The rev that we are running is 12.2(17a)SX1. This is documented in CSCec78265.
>
>Pretty lame that stuff like this missed the QA group.
>
>Raj

Or, instead, you could have your Sup720 come up without its FlexWAN
configuration.... like in CSCec17803.  :) re-affirming the same
configuration register setting "fixes" this one.. (what the...?)

Then again... I wouldn't mind having CSCec17803 on my FlexWAN ATM
interfaces when I had CSCec78265 occur on my switch where I'd enabled
debugging on an ACL applied to the FlexWAN ;-).

-amf