[nsp] Cisco 3640 ATM and Mupltiple ISP's Question

Melvin C. Etheridge mele at enia.net
Wed Feb 18 17:31:44 EST 2004

Sorry for the delay in replying...it's been kinda hectic around here....

Multiple ISP's came from me being one the the telco being the other.

They now have decided that this will not work and want to switch everthing
over to PPPoA.
They will swap out the modems at their expense.

I'm pretty sure I can configure the 3640 for PPPoA, I'm just not to sure if
that is going to solve the original problem of distingushing their customers
from mine.

Currently they have build a indiv path for each of my customers in each
DSLAM through each ATM switch back to me.

I don't see how using PPPoA is going to help this.

Mel