[nsp] cipMacHCSwitchedBytes

hakan lindholm hakan at staff.spray.se
Sun Feb 22 21:32:34 EST 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Andre Chapuis wrote:

> Did anyone manage to use the cipMacHCSwitchedBytes MIB to get 64bits counters for MAC accounting ?
>
> The 32 bit version works, but the 64bit one gives nothing. IOS problem ?

My problem was that IU had to switch from SNMP version 1 to ver 2c.  That
is -v2c option to snmpwalk.  Also be careful to use the correct OID prefix.

The routers is a 12012 with 12.0(25)S in this case.
Example MRTG config included below.

/H

Target[192.138.27.199]: 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.84.1.2.3.1.2.11.1.0.8.22.11.6.6&1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.84.1.2.3.1.2.11.2.0.8.22.11.6.6:foo at ix.lycos-europe.net:::::2
MaxBytes[192.138.27.199]: 12500000