[nsp] Input errors exceed input packets

Devon True devon at noved.org
Wed Feb 25 15:39:54 EST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 Brennan_Murphy at NAI.com wrote:

> When I provision a circuit, a blast of errors like the below occurs
> when moving cabling around and when there's a line/framing mismatch
> between CPE and carrier equip.
>
> So, I take it this is a new circuit you are bringing up?

This particular circuit has been in production for 1 week. I have seen a
lot of input errors on another T1 that has been in production for at
least 1 year.

This customer had similar problems with a different circuit in the same
building. I finally got the old circuit ID from them and I will contact
the carrier to have them check the history of that circuit.

Devon