[nsp] Rate Limit Problem.

Mahesh S mahesh_s at stpb.soft.net
Thu Feb 26 03:54:09 EST 2004

Hi All,

I need to know is there any way of restricting the customer b/w dynamically,
the problem we are facing is if we restrict the port speed to 1 Mbps using
Rate
limit on a 2 Mbps port, the traffic will not increase beyond 1 Mbps at all
times.

I need to know is there any method to provide the full 2Mbps speed at some
time
& restrict to 1 Mbps at some pre defined time.

rgds
Mahesh.S

-------------- next part --------------
DISCLAIMER

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary
of "Software Technology Parks Of India-Bangalore", may contain
confidential information and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it  is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or entity you are notified that any use,
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of
this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this mail in error, pls notify the same to img at stpb.soft.net
and delete the mail from your records. Although the company has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this
E-mail, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this E-mail or Attachment.