[nsp] ftp.cisco.com

atticus at satanic.org atticus at satanic.org
Thu Feb 26 01:31:24 EST 2004

> 	We all don't use the windows tftp server on our laptops at
> the pop, we do have a need to download images (including *CODED* images)
> directly to our staging host.

The irony of course being that the _most_ problems I've seen w/ the server
have been from IOS trying to copy ftp://ftp.cisco.com/.... flash: due to
the quirkiness of directory listings, etc on the site. Yes, you can always
make sure there's a site available to pull images from; no, this isn't
always accessible when you're in the barrel at a goat rodeo.