[nsp] Bridging?

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Thu Feb 26 11:26:38 EST 2004

the default encapsulation on cisco serial interfaces is hdlc, but it is
proprietary. alot of vendors won't work in hdsl with cisco. set ppp
encapsulation on both the cisco interface and your e1/eth bridge. After that
you need to set up bridging on the interfaces you want to
bridge(serial,ethernet).
take a look at
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1835/products_configuratio
n_guide_book09186a00800ca589.html