[nsp] Bridging?

David Curran dm at nuvox.net
Thu Feb 26 11:05:38 EST 2004

If you're doing nothing but bridging (i.e. no routing) you can do the
following

bridge 1 protocol ieee
bridge 1 irb

int e0/0
 bridge 1

int s0/0:0
 bridge 1

If you need to route some other protocol, you'll need to add

bridge 1 route <protocol>
!
interface bvi 1
 <protocol options>
!

It should work just fine.  Look at this link:

http://tinyurl.com/yvhqh

-david