[nsp] kentrox hdlc

ringwyrm27 ringwyrm27 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 29 12:34:57 EST 2004

Put a hard loop on the network side of the CSU/DSU and see if the router
interface comes up looped.

You may need to temporarily change the clock/timing of the CSU/DSU to
internal/master.  Most CSU/DSU's (including Kentrox) default to internal if
there is no signal to recover clock from on the line.

If you come up looped, you know your good to the CSU/DSU.  Then work with
Telco and progressively move the loop towards the othe end of the circuit
until the loop fails.