[nsp] Script to check for unused ACLs

John Kristoff jtk at northwestern.edu
Fri Jan 2 12:42:39 EST 2004

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 18:42:22 +0100
Steffen Voigt <steffen at electrolyte.de> wrote:

> and one more :-) this time NAT stuff...

I will have to refuse to use that one on general principle.  :-)

People are sending me lots more, thanks.  In addition to what has been
posted so far, but not sent to this list, also include:

  all the IPX-related (and other protocol) related ACLs
  ntp access-group * ACLs

I'm sure there are more.  I don't know if its worth posting them all
to this list, but I'll take them in personal email if you have to tell
someone.  I put the script into cosi-nms our on my web page later so
others can reference it with all the suggested changes.

John