[nsp] Script to check for unused ACLs

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Fri Jan 2 12:52:01 EST 2004

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 10:25:02AM -0600, John Kristoff wrote:
> I thought someone might find this helpful.  Below is a simple script to
> find unused ACLs in your IOS configs.

I will add this code (along with Steffen's fix) to aclmaker.  Maybe
"aclmaker unused" or something like that.  Thanks for posting it!

  https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25401&package_id=40649&release_id=161297

PS: for those of you using aclmaker, I've recently discovered that it
can misbehave when using perl5.005 and a router with a very large
config (> 300k).  Upgrading to perl5.6.1 fixed the problem.

	-- Ed