[nsp] NM-1FE-TX (3600)

Mussie mussieg at comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 23:43:19 EST 2004

Craig,
You are probably having the infamous IOS compatibility issue.  Not all IOS
versions can support all available interface cards on a given router. I
suggest you consult Cisco website
(http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/front.x/Support/HWSWmatrix/hwswmatrix.cgi) and
get the correct image. I learned a painful lesson awhile back as I was
trying to upgrade my 36xx router remotely. I was very painful, I will spare
you the details...

Regards,
Mussie G.