[nsp] AToM (on 7600 w/ SUP720) : summary

Ian Cox icox at cisco.com
Mon Jan 5 19:07:21 EST 2004

Please everyone the release notes really do mean that EoMPLS is only
supported on PFC3BXL, and it is not supported on PFC3A. If you have a
problem you are going to get told it is not supported.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/122sx/ol_4164.htm

[snip]
Any Transport over MPLS (AToM) Features (supported only in PFC3BXL mode):
    Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS)
    Frame Relay over MPLS (FRoMPLS)
    ATM Single Cell Relay over MPLS-VC Mode (CRoMPLS)
    ATM AAL5 over MPLS (AAL5oMPLS)
[end snip]

Ian