[nsp] 6500's and MPLS

babylon at egenius.org babylon at egenius.org
Thu Jan 8 23:27:28 EST 2004

heh... I have plenty of experience ordering new equipment and spares from
Cisco thanks.... I was only pointing out that the sup720 does not come
with fan trays, since Siva has said that he believed it did.

Since I was upgrading an existing 6509 with Sup2, I ordered the 2500W power
supplies since I was currently using 1300W ps's.  However due to my
inadequate sales person not being able to find a way to order the fan
tray, he decided that it must come with the Sup720 ;)

jon