[nsp] Strange IOS behaviour

Tomas Daniska tomas at tronet.com
Fri Jan 9 10:30:11 EST 2004

well, not in this cause - just beacuse ...

a) these particularly are sub-e1 channel-groups (which imho is far from a pos pipe)
b) i believe the snapshots from the 'sh int' commands were not that far apart (seconds? maybe minutes?)

and then - this also is not a case of printing signed int as unsigned - as someone mentioned before (the values should be around 2^31 instead of 2^32 as seen in the snapshots) ... it's somewhat more messed in the counter code

--

deejay