[nsp] Cisco LC MM SFPs

Roldan, Brad BRoldan at covad.com
Wed Jan 14 13:36:52 EST 2004

   There was a great presentation given at the last NANOG on this very
topic.

	http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0310/wodelet.html

   The general message was that no, you will not be able to use
non-Cisco branded SFPs unless you reprogram the EPROMs. See page 21 and
25. I have not confirmed the information first hand. YMMV.

Brad