[nsp] Frame between Cisco & Xyplex

Beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Wed Jan 14 17:11:41 EST 2004

Has anybody ever run into an issue running frame-relay between a Cisco and a
Xyplex?  I have a known good working connection between two Xyplex boxes.  I
plug in the Cisco, I see LMI and I actually get OSPF routes, but I cannot
pass traffic.  The Cisco config is basic:

interface FastEthernet0/0
 ip address 192.168.4.1 255.255.255.0
 duplex auto
 speed auto
!
interface Serial0/0
 no ip address
 encapsulation frame-relay IETF
 frame-relay lmi-type ansi
!
interface Serial0/0.1 point-to-point
 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0
 frame-relay interface-dlci 30
!

router ospf 1
 log-adjacency-changes
 network 192.168.4.0 0.0.0.255 area 0

The T1 is up, the Frame is up and the OSPF is up because I see full routes
on both ends, but I cannot pass ping or anything like that.  I am at a
complete loss.  I suppose I could call Cisco, but I thought someone on here
might have seen an issue with Xyplex or something like that.  Thanks.

Peder