[nsp] Frame between Cisco & Xyplex

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Wed Jan 14 19:18:55 EST 2004

At 05:11 PM 1/14/2004, you wrote:
>Has anybody ever run into an issue running frame-relay between a Cisco and a
>Xyplex?  I have a known good working connection between two Xyplex boxes.  I
>plug in the Cisco, I see LMI and I actually get OSPF routes, but I cannot
>pass traffic.  The Cisco config is basic:
>
>interface Serial0/0.1 point-to-point
>  ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0
>  frame-relay interface-dlci 30

I would try using a /30 on the frame subinterface. I've seen funky things
happen with frame relay unnumbered IP in the past with other vendors
connecting to Cisco routers.

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Good will, like a good name, is got by many actions, and lost by one." -
Francis Jeffrey