[nsp] possible ip route bug

Sam Stickland sam_ml at spacething.org
Thu Jan 15 09:39:32 EST 2004

I also saw this on a 7200 running 12.2(17a) a month or two back. I can't
remember what I did to fix it - I might had uploaded a corrected config to
disk and then reloaded.

If I remember correctly it seemed to be something to do with an incorrect
mask - the mask displayed in the config was not the actual mask in use.

Sam