[nsp] possible ip route bug

Stacy J. Brandenburg sbranden at redhat.com
Thu Jan 15 09:59:02 EST 2004

I have seen this issue when removing a Flex WAN card on a 65xx/76xx
series.  If you have say an OC3 or DS3 card in the blade and you remove
it without removing the lines from the config first, you will find that
the config maintains the lines and you cannot remove them.  The only way
I have found to fix the issue is either reinsert the card and remove the
lines or reboot.  Neither are all that acceptable in my mind.