[nsp] undocumented CatOS commands

Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN Delbert.Hudson at LOSANGELES.AF.MIL
Wed Jan 21 11:33:36 EST 2004

all,

seems 'redzone' is a reference to a corrupted memory block
that just causes a lightstream1010 to just choke on its cookies
and auto-reloads. an occasion i've experienced twice a couple of years ago.
the syslogs report a 'SYS-?-INFO' error if i recall. dont remember
the exact msg. dont know if there is a fix or workaround as i've only seen
it after
a reload and have no appetite to replay the scenario.

didnt look a cisco-dot-com as i wanna forget the 1010.

get rid of the 1010 if it can score from the redzone.

kinda like my raiduhzzz. laugh now if you wish but we come back.
we ALWAYS come back to haunt ya cause nobody likes us.
just like we like it.

hail, al.

~piranha