[[nsp] Query on MRTG]

Olav Langeland Olav.Langeland at activeisp.com
Wed Jan 28 10:01:37 EST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: M.Palis [mailto:security at cytanet.com.cy]
Sent: 28. januar 2004 11:47
To: joshua sahala
Cc: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [[nsp] Query on MRTG]

>You can do It using perl scripting

Recent versions of MRTG supports Threshold. Paste from documentation:
"Through its threshold checking functionality mrtg is able to detect
threshold problems for the various targets and can call external scripts
to handle those problems (e.g. send email or a page to an
administrator)."
Check
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg-reference.html for
how to use it.

regards
Olav Langeland - Nordic Tech Department - Active ISP