[nsp] hardware

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 18:33:58 EDT 2004

Hey Shaun,
 config for 1000 vlans isnt so bad.. tracking them is worse!

You dont have to put each cust in a vlan.. group them.. does it matter if theyre
in the same vlan - probably not.

I couldnt say if it will scale when you double or triple but usually growth
makes your kit obsolete and the assumptions you made when you bought it and
configured it a certain way will prove wrong and by that time you wont care as
you'll be buying a new GSR with your profits ;)

Steve