[nsp] Netflow V8 aggregation+export on GSR

Jens Kuehlers kuehlers at schlund.net
Wed Jul 7 09:08:57 EDT 2004

Hi,
> Which linecards do you use to collect SNF? If this is an Engine3, you
> can also do full Netflow (non-sampled) with v8 export at line-rate.
It is an Engine 2 OC48, so V8 export should be possible in sampled moded
only.
> Two caches?
Hm, if I do copy&paste, I should do it right. The second one should
read:
ip flow-aggregation cache prefix
> You are not exporting through the GRP/PRP management Fastethernet port,
> do you? This is not supported..
Ok, actually, in my lab test (after my real world test failed), I did.
That was the reason why it wasn't working there.

In the "real-world-scenario" the error was much simpler. flow-tools (which also
does the "flow-fanout" to different tools for me) doesn't allow change
of netflow version without restarting the process.

Thanks anyway for your help,
Jens

--
Jens Kühlers
Schlund + Partner AG            Mail: kuehlers at schlund.net
Brauerstr. 48                   Tel:  0721/91374-0
76135 Karlsruhe                 Fax:  0721/91374-212