[nsp] Router running out of memory

Church, Chuck cchurch at wamnetgov.com
Wed Jul 7 10:53:24 EDT 2004

Software advisor didn't mention the exact maintenance release (they
recommend the latest of course), but the trains that support it are:
12.3, 12.2ZJ, 12.2YT, 12.2YN, 12.2T, 12.2, and 12.1T.  12.2 mainline is
probably the best choice, and only GD one there.  Getting back to the
worm, assuming you're getting routes from a protocol, could you add a
static to null to cover the whole /16 the infected workstations are a
part of?  This is assuming your route table has more exact routes to
real destinations.

Chuck Church
Wam!Net Government Services - D&I Team
Lead Design Engineer