[nsp] Memory required for a given number of routes

Lupi, Guy Guy.Lupi at eurekanetworks.net
Wed Jul 7 11:43:27 EDT 2004

If you have a router that has a similar number of routes you can do a "show
ip route summary", it will list the memory consumed by routes in each
category such as static, ospf, bgp etc.  Not the most scientific method but
it should give you a rough idea of what is being consumed on a similar
router.