[nsp] Faxing issues with Cisco IP telephony.

Anson Rinesmith anson at bigrivertel.net
Wed Jul 7 18:38:07 EDT 2004

I have a customer I am delivering a PRI ISDN T1 to. They have a vendor that
has installed a CCM IP platform for them. They are unable to get faxes to
work.

The vendor doesn't know how to make it work. The customer has come to me
wanting to know what we can do. They are asking for a whole new T1 just to
get some good analog lines to fax over.

Can anyone here help me help my customer make this work without the expense
of a new T1?

What can I have them check/look at/enable/disable/etc to help?

Thanks