[nsp] MAC address ACL

Sorin CONSTANTINESCU consta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:04:38 EDT 2004

Hi,

You can use "mac-address-table secure" to filter frames coming from
unwanted mac-addresses. Set the "mac-address-table secure" for the
desired address on the same vlan as the vlan the address is curently,
but on a different interface. This way, the switch will only accept
frames with that source mac address on the other interface.

Regards,

--
Consta