[c-nsp] Sup 720 Console

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Tue Jul 27 17:44:16 EDT 2004

I mucked around with it some more and I think it is a bad sup.  The other
one worked fine.  One additional question that I just ran into.  How do you
make the switch ports act like switch ports?  Everytime I try something like
"switch access vlan 100", it says it isn't a switching port.  On a
3500-type, you just say "switch mode access" to turn off L3, but that
doesn't appear to work here.