[c-nsp] 2950 Performance Problem

Tantsura, Jeff jeff.tantsura at capgemini.com
Wed Jul 28 04:55:27 EDT 2004

BTW, 12.1.19EA1 has a bunch of bugs:

DEFERRAL: 12.1(19)EA1 Platform Images
List Of Affected Platform(s):
CAT2940
CAT2950
CAT2950LRE
CAT2955
CAT2970
CAT3550
CAT3750

Reason for Deferral:

DDTS No(s):
CSCec89172
Headline: Memory leak in CDP process

Maintenance DDTS[These are defects that did not cause this advisory,
however fixes are included in the solution]:
CSCec17826
Headline: Some Catalyst switches cannot communicate through 10Mb fiber
convert
CSCec63661
Headline: ip phone resets on interface configured w/ user vlan dyn
access
CSCec67240
Headline: Add support for full duplex flowcontrol on CISCO575 and
CISCO576 CPE
CSCec69183
Headline: System reloads while configuring aggregate policer
CSCec72237
Headline: C2950-lre: Transmission Path Lockup
CSCec76670
Headline: OIF uptime resets every minute
CSCec76671
Headline: S,G entry timeout if the source traffic rate is low packets
per min
CSCec86127
Headline: Layer 2 loop due to changing native vlan to non-existing vlan
CSCec86601
Headline: High CPU utilization when ip default-network is configured
CSCec86621
Headline: High CPU utilization when ip default-network is configured
CSCec87974
Headline: ifXTable ifHCInOctets/ifHCOutOctets = 0 for GEC port-channel
CSCec89172
Headline: Memory leak in CDP process
CSCed00222
Headline: Fix SAA jitter problems
CSCed06621
Headline: HSRP virtual mac is not re-lerned dynamically.
CSCed10210
Headline: access-class on vty fails to secure vty after reboot
CSCed13138
Headline: PBR: 3550 high cpu if primary next-hop down

Jeff