[c-nsp] Netflow/NBAR (was: 6500 under DDoS)

Olav Langeland Olav.Langeland at activeisp.com
Wed Jul 28 12:43:59 EDT 2004

Have a look at http://www.ntop.org, runs on Windows and most *NIX, can
use a mirrored port or netflow as datasource and should give the
information you want. For netflow, Flow-tools at
http://www.splintered.net/sw/flow-tools/ is the bomb, the page has some
good links with examples and addon programs.

-olav