[nsp] High-availabity GigE connection to two switches

Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN Delbert.Hudson at LOSANGELES.AF.MIL
Tue Jun 1 16:53:28 EDT 2004

Tony,

	first of all, i don't think you're weird as simple is better if no
other
	issues are prevalent.

	I hesistated to reply as i have not seen the entire thread but
tony's is the
	approach i would take.

	if not needed, why run any routing protocols at all if this server
has static
	routes of volume small enough to handle by hand then why run more
code.

	there are questions i'd like to ask about what the network looks
like
	that needs the server.

	show me the topology and/or describe why you need to run gated or
routed
	at all