[nsp] High-availabity GigE connection to two switches

Even Glemmestad even at supras.nu
Tue Jun 1 18:02:11 EDT 2004

Rubens,

What kind of network cards and OS are we talking here? I've used many
different vendors for LB from servers, and they all have their own
approach. Many LB filter drivers support LACP, FEC/GEC, SLB ("Smart"
Load Balancing, basically ARP round-robin), Fail-Over. Some use probe
packets, others don't. Let me know what you have to work with..

// Even G