[nsp] Low Priced SNMP Manager?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Jun 2 13:38:32 EDT 2004

<shameless plug>

	and there is always sysmon.

	http://www.sysmon.org/

	runs on a *nix platform, understands network topology and such
things as "don't check snmp if router is unpingable".

	It does require a clear knowledge of what you're doing
with snmp to be able to configure it.

	I hear the author is a real tool though. ;-)

</shameless plug>

	I've also heard a lot of good things about naggios.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net