[nsp] Catalyst6509 GE interface hang without any indication

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Sun Jun 6 12:12:15 EDT 2004

Joe,

The hang problem I mentioned below happens due to a wraparound of an
internal value. This would happen even if nothing is connected to the
system. For the value to wrap around it could take upto 7 months and
could happen faster if you are doing any delete/squeeze operations on the
bootflash:

sukumar