[nsp] Config too big for 2950-24T EMI

Nauwelaerts, Nick nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com
Mon Jun 7 09:08:47 EDT 2004

What version of IOS are you running? IIRC pre 12.1(20)EA1 contains a bug
where some nvram isn't released upon config writes. That might be what's
biting you.

// nick

Confidentiality note: This e-mail and any files attached to it may be
privileged and/or confidential. The information transmitted may also be
protected by intellectual property rights. It is for the intended addressee
only. The unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any
information it contains, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from
any computer.