[nsp] RE: OK I'm Stumped!!!!

Melvin C. Etheridge mele at enia.net
Mon Jun 7 23:25:35 EDT 2004

Let me add that this is only affecting about a couple dozen customers.

If they bring their system in to our office we can dial up and surf fine.

If we go out to the customers premises with our laptop sometimes it works
and sometimes we get the same error.

Customers can surf for about 10-15 minutes.  Then "page cannot be found".
Also I can have customer ping a IP and get all replies back...I can have
them ping www.yahoo.com and get all replies back.....but the cannot browse
check or send email or use AOL IM or MSN IM.

Also,  Everything seemed to be fine earlier this evening and now has stated
going down hill over the last hour or so....

Like I said....

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!

Mel