[nsp] Catalyst6509 GE interface hang without any indication

Joe Shen jshen at christmas.9966.org
Sun Jun 13 20:40:19 EDT 2004

Hi,

      Execuse for the posting same quesiton again.

     In past day's we monitors the traffic across some ports on the
Catalyst6509 which sufferred GE interface hang up, but we do not noticed
something abnormal.

     As  I can't take the risk to enable netflow data collecting before
we make sure that will not affact system stability.  So, I want to check
details of the CatOS caveat. But I can't find the web page explaining
"CSCeb39694" by searching in Cisco's web site. I don't have a CCO
account which is authorized to access protected content of Cisco's
website. So, would you please do me a favor to do some help with
document on CSCeb39694?

     Thank in advance

regards

Joe Shen