[nsp] BGP Entries - Comparison

Paul Stewart pauls at nexicom.net
Wed Jun 16 11:05:58 EDT 2004

Thanks to everyone for your feedback....:)

It's only the one provider who is sending small subnets and wasting table
sizes so I've contacted them (Bell Nexxia - Canada) to ask if this is
standard for them or are we a special exception for some reason <lol>

They are actually sending us over 3000 /29's for example, even /30's... The
other two providers are not sending anything below /24's

Thanks again to everyone on the list...

Paul