[nsp] Overruns?

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 18:29:24 EDT 2004

not sure on the oversubscription.. the overrun relates to the ethernet receiver
itself which may or may not be a shared function of the blade

i was going to add tho that overruns can be caused by junk on the line:
crosstalk, bad cable crimping or a faulty transmitter/receiver, so you can get
them on very low usage links ..

Steve