[nsp] Layer 2/3 Switch recommendation

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Fri Jun 25 04:02:49 EDT 2004

Hey all..

I recently purchased 2 Cisco Catalyst 3750's which are stacked together.
their primary purpose being to switch and monitor the heart of my network.

I mistakenly thought they would support Netflow. and apparently they don't.

Can someone recommend a Catalyst model which does support Netflow correctly?

Do the newly released Metro versions of the 3750's support Netflow by any
chance?

I need Layer 2 VLAN's, Layer 3 routing with OSPF, MPLS, BGP, RIP, stackable
(preferably).

Thanx.

.Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve at skeeve.org
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia

eIntellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net