[nsp] IOS and MRTG-Statistic

M.Palis security at cytanet.com.cy
Mon Mar 15 06:03:13 EST 2004

Hello all

We recently upgraded our C7507 router to 122-18.S1 in order to have some
features that this IOS offer. We had this software running for some time to
other C7507 without any problem. As soon as we loaded this IOS we missed the
mrtg, cricket and RD statistics for incoming traffic from all our serial
interfaces.  Statistic from ATM/Frame  relay interfaces are ok

Another problem that we found was that as soon as we enable NBAR on a
GIGABIT interface, the router crashed.

Can anyone faced any problem with this IOS or can you recommend a stable IOS
that supports NBAR, MPLS/VPNs and no problem with statistics?

Any help will be appreciated