[nsp] PIX 506e Question

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Mar 16 02:42:45 EST 2004

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 09:54:02AM -0800, J A Pine wrote:
> The Netscreen firewall we are currently using is no longer supported by
> Netscreen, which means no more OS patches and technical support.

Yep.  This can be a major pain.

Don't expect any major differences here if you go with Cisco gear.

"No IPv6 for Cisco 4500/4700 routers, or Catalyst 5000 RSM/RSFC.  You
want to buy a new box anyway, don't you know that?!".

gert

--
Gert Doering
Mobile communications ... right now writing from * ICE 690 MUC -> FFM *