[nsp] L2TP VPDN user login troubles

Sam Silvester sam at e-access.com.au
Fri Mar 26 00:29:32 EST 2004

Yeah I'm starting to think it may be. The carrier is claiming everything
is fine of course, but that user is the only one out of many hundreds on
that router that is experiencing this issue, so I don't think it is a
problem with my router. Oh well - I'll just keep calling the carrier and
asking them to escalate the line fault to somebody that can actually
look at the problem in more depth than just verifying DSL cell flow...

Thanks for your help,

Sam Silvester