[nsp] 7500 AC Power Cords

Ryan O'Connell ryan at complicity.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 16:07:04 EST 2004

Konstantin Barinov wrote:

>did not know about that.
>
>but it is complicated to find those special cords here, so when
>equipment from e-bay comes without cords, there is no other way
>to plug it.

Once you know what tey are, they're quite easy to find - if necessary,
you should be able to get just the shells and make up your own cables.

--
         Ryan O'Connell - CCIE #8174
<ryan at complicity.co.uk> - http://www.complicity.co.uk

I'm not losing my mind, no I'm not changing my lines,
I'm just learning new things with the passage of time